Monday 8th March 2021, 2.30 pm until 4pm (online)
An opportunity to find out about, and discuss, the work happening within our Prevention, Early Intervention and Behaviour Change theme.
Hosted by Professor Ashley Adamson (Theme Lead) and Professor Eileen Kaner (Director, ARC NENC).
The session will involve introductions from:
• Dr Andrew Sturrock, University of Sunderland (Training and Development link)
• Dr Lorraine McSweeney, Newcastle University (PICE link)
• Dr Felicity Shenton (PICE)
• Jennifer Hicken (Implementation link)
• Ania Couchinho (PEIBC PhD student)
Followed by updates on theme work, including:
• Theme Fellows’ work
• National priorities work in Prevention with Behavioural Risk Factors
• ARC Open Funding call 2021
Two-minute soapboxes – a short description of research activities linked to our theme, delivered by participants.