Do you need to commission or work with interpreters or translators as part of a research project?
These two, new guides will take you through how to commission and work with language professionals as part of your work, and how to cost this into your research budget.
Guide – part one: How to calculate the cost of involving interpreters and translators in health and social care research
Guide – part two: How to conduct research involving researchers and translators
Together, they cover:
- How to find good quality interpreters and translators
- How to make accurate interpretation more likely
- How to brief and debrief an interpreter
- How to tell if an interpreter lacks skills or training
- How to estimate the cost of interpreting services
You can download the guides, below.
If you have any further questions about translation or interpreting services as part of your NIHR ARC work, please email email@example.com