The Virtual College Training Hub
Developing and conducting qualitative research interviews
Monday 27 March 2pm to 3pm
This training session is aimed at people who would like to use qualitative research interviews in their work but have little or no experience of doing so.
In this session we will discuss and give tips on:
- When to use qualitative interviews
- How to design qualitative interview schedules – and what not to do
- How to conduct the interview – and what not to do
- How to record the interview
- How to begin analysing the information you collect.
Please register for this event using the following link