Making Every Contact Count: How do you reach 3 million people?
Wednesday 21 June 2023
9am until 4.30pm
Teaching and Learning Centre at Durham University
This free event will provide an opportunity to critically explore Making Every Contact Count (MECC) through interactive sessions delivered by researchers and professionals showcasing current work from the North East and North Cumbria, recommendations and scoping priority areas for further development.
This is an inclusive event and anyone with an interest in ill health prevention, MECC and promotion of good health would be encouraged to attend.
Delivered in collaboration with Northumbria University and Durham University with support from the NIHR Applied Research Collaboration (ARC) North East and North Cumbria (NENC) and Fuse, the Centre for Translational Research in Public Health.
Who should attend?
This is an inclusive event and anyone with an interest in ill health prevention, MECC and promotion of good health would be encouraged to attend including academics, researchers, practitioners, professionals, members of the public, voluntary and community sectors.
Speakers will be announced shortly. Example workshops will include:
- Mapping MECC Implementation across the North East and Cumbria
- Optimising MECC in Voluntary and Community Settings
- Understanding the Implementation of MECC delivered by healthcare professionals in a mental health setting
- Could MECC be used to support financial wellbeing?
- Embedding MECC within an education setting
- How can we use MECC with our green and blue spaces?
For further information please contact [email protected]