Friday 30 June, 10am until 12pm, online
This special interest group meeting will share learning from a range of current mental health research projects taking place in the region.
This session will focus of how best we can support the mental health of children and families, and we will have speakers discussing (with Q&As):
- Interventions to promote emotional support to children and young people impacted by parental substance use
- Young people’s mental health: An 11-18 school-based research study co-produced with young people
- Improving outcomes for children and young people experiencing associated adverse childhood experiences and risks
Following these presentations, there will also be two breakout rooms where we will be focussing on:
- Work in schools to prevent mental health problems amongst children and young people
- Working with families affected by mental health and other co-occurring issues
The session will close with feedback from the breakout rooms, closing remarks, and next steps.
All are welcome, including members of the public, for what we hope will be an engaging and interesting discussion about what we do well, what we can do better in the future, and how we can work together to achieve this.
To join the session, please register using the link below.