Monday 24 October, 1pm until 3pm. Online.
Please join us for the next meeting of our Mental Health Special Interest Group (mSIG) hosted by the NIHR Applied Research Collaboration (ARC) North East and North Cumbria (NENC).
The meeting will include discussions around involvement, engagement and peer to peer mental health research.
The event is open to anyone with an interest in mental health practice or research in the North East and North Cumbria.
A joining link will be sent after registration along with a full agenda.
The agenda is outlined below:
- Welcome and Introductions
- Researchability – Learning Disability Research Advisory Group.
- Public Involvement and Co-Production in Research: A CPD Module.
- Public Involvement and Community Engagement within the NIHR ARC NENC.
Concurrent sessions – Peer-to-Peer Research and Meaningful Involvement
Breakout 1 – What does meaningful involvement look like?
Breakout 2 – The value of peer-to-peer research and getting involvement right.
Breakout 3 – Peer to peer research: an exploration of the reciprocal benefits of a peer led approach to research implementation: helping others to help yourself.
- Feedback and actions
- Closing remarks and next steps