Guidance for developing your research poster
This guidance applied to research (or researchers) funded by the NIHR Applied Research Collaboration (ARC) North East and North Cumbria (ARC).
When developing research posters about work that has been funded by the NIHR ARC NENC, our branded research poster template must be used.
Download the template below
Using the template
- The template is in a PowerPoint format. Please download and save the template, populate it, then re-save it as a PDF for printing/sharing.
- If you’re using the landscape template – four options are provided with alternative layouts. These can be used flexibly.
- One option is provided with the portrait template.
- Please use Arial or Lato font at the sizes indicated on the template.
- Please do not remove the NIHR ARC NENC logo, statement or website address from the poster.
- Boxes are provided on the bottom left of the template for partner logos if these need to be included. If there are no partner logos to include then please delete the boxes.
If you have any questions or issues, please email email@example.com